YOU are a part of the HOPE of ending unjust and racist laws.
for more than 50 years of fighting for immigrant rights and keeping families together.
Deferred Action Programs (DACA/DAPA)
The Obama Administration's DAPA and Expanded DACA Programs
DAPA: Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents
DACA: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Alert for individuals with criminal convictions or arrests considering applying for the new Deferred Action Programs
- Alert in English [PDF]
- Alerta en espaÃ±ol [PDF]
The following resources, in addition to others, are available for free at AdminRelief.org (run by a coalition of immigrants' rights organizations including NIPNLG):
- Summary of Administrative Relief
- Overview of Administrative Relief for Community Members
- Overview of Administrative Relief for Community Members (Spanish)
- Community Education Presentation
- Community Education Presentation (en espaÃ±ol)
Original Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals/DACA Program
(announced June 12, 2012)
Need help determining if you are eligible for DACA?
Use the online tool at OwnTheDream.org »
Note: The information on the Own the Dream website does not yet reflect the changes to the program announced on November 20, 2014