Social Media Toolkit
Thank you for spreading the word to get immigrants out of unsafe jails NOW.
Images to share on Twitter, facebook, Instagram, and elsewhere
National Immigration Project Logo
- Please tag @nipnlg and use #FightICECrisis
- You can also use #FreeThemAll #SetThemFree #AbolishICE #ShareMyCheck
- Upload a photo that illustrates why YOU support immigrant justice, or use one of the above images.
- Just joined @nipnlg to #FightsICECrisis and set immigrants free. Detention centers are tinderboxes! #FreeThemAll #SetThemFree #AbolishICE #ShareMyCheck
- Supported @nipnlg to #FightICECrisis and free immigrants, reunite them with loved ones. Secure immigrant safety! #FreeThemAll #SetThemFree
- Proud to support #FightICECrisis @nipnlg. Campaign to resist ICE and secure immigrant safety (CRISIS) fights for ALL immigrants in an unjust system! #FreeThemAll #SetThemFree
- Happy to #ShareMyCheck w @nipnlg as it ramps up to get immigrants out of jail NOW. Reunite families. Repair communities. #FighICECrisis #SetThemFree
Start a facebook Fundraiser
- Go to your News Feed
- Click Fundraisers in left menu
- Click +Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit
- Type NIPNLG
- Fill in the fundraiser details
- Pick a cover photo – your own or an image above.
- Click Create
- Click Get Started
- Now personalize it! Say why YOU support freeing immigrants from unjust laws, policies, and practices.
- Don’t forget the DONATE Link: https://secure.nipnlg.org/np/clients/nationalimmigration/donation.jsp?campaign=71
About the Campaign
The Campaign to Resist ICE and Secure Immigrant Security (CRISIS) is an initiative of the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild (NIPNLG) to support its emergency response to immigrants during COVID-19 and beyond. NIPNLG is devoting its spring 2020 work to defending and advocating for noncitizens facing dire emergencies due to COVID-19 and other crises. This work extends NIPNLG’s nearly-50 years of fighting to protect and defend immigrant rights.
The CRISIS campaign supports immigrants through impact litigation and advocacy, technical assistance and training for attorneys and advocates who defend immigrants, and national partner alliances for justice. YOU have a critical role in supporting this struggle.
YOU are a part of the hope for immigrants languishing in detention.
THANK YOU for showing up to get people out of jail and reunited with their loved ones!